TVO ILC provides accommodations for Final Tests only, at the request of students and parents/guardians. Supporting documentation is required.
Accommodations may include:
- Extra time
- Periodic stop-the-clock supervised breaks as needed
- Prompts to return student’s attention to the task
- Clarification of instructions and/or questions
- A one-page, single-sided, pre-approved study sheet
- The use of certain learning tools, such as a calculator
- A reader/scribe provided by the student in lieu of computer software options
Students residing in Ontario are eligible for the full list above. Students residing outside of Ontario will be assessed on an individual basis and may only be eligible for extra time.