At TVO ILC, the health and well-being of our students is our priority in this uncertain and unprecedented time of the COVID-19 pandemic. We remain committed to keeping up to date with resources aimed at supporting your well-being. We encourage you to access the following resources:
- School Mental Health Ontario at https://smho-smso.ca/
- BounceBack Ontario-Canadian Mental Health Association at https://bouncebackontario.ca/ or call 1-866-345-0224
What if I need immediate help?
- If you or someone you know is in crisis, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency department.
- If you are not sure if it is an emergency, or you just need to talk to somebody, please reach out to:
- Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 OR
- Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 or text CONNECT to 686868
These resources will be update regularly. Check back often.